By “Agreeing” to the terms herein, you AGREE AND CONFIRM that: -
- You assume all the obligations set forth herein;
- You are of sufficient legal age and capacity to use our services and if you are a / representing a
corporation, governmental organization or any other legal entity, you have the right, power and authority to enter into this
Agreement on behalf of the corporation, governmental organization or other legal entity and bind them to these terms.;
- You are not under the control of jurisdiction that explicitly prohibits the use of similar services;
- You use the Services at your own discretion and under your own responsibility and/or risks.
- Standard blockchain transaction cost shall be applicable for all the transactions.
- The use of the Site and any Services is void where such use is prohibited by, would constitute a
violation of, or would be subject to penalties under applicable Laws, and shall not be the basis for the assertion or recognition of
- About EverusPay;
- EverusPay is a cryptocurrency payment processor. It enables merchant (offline / online) to accept cryptocurrency as a
mode of payment for goods or services offered by merchants, including recurring billing and payment functionality.
- EverusPay processes selected cryptocurrency payments that merchants received from customers (Purchaser).
- This particular service is not a crypto exchange, wallet, or a place to purchase or sell cryptocurrencies
(for the mentioned services, you may visit our main site at www.everus.org).
- This Service is specifically catered to all sizes of businesses and/or e-commerce merchants that
sell products and/or services online/offline. It also enables charity organizations to register for this service as another form to accept donations.
- By using the Services, you authorized us to act as your agent so we may receive, hold and
disburse funds on your behalf and upon your instructions; and to take any and all actions that we think are necessary
to provide the Services and to comply with applicable law.
- Payment by Purchasers / Donors via EverusPay will be considered the same as payment made directly to you and will extinguish the
Purchaser's outstanding obligation, to the extent of the payment.
Last Updated : 14/01/2019